Auto Insurance Comparison State By State
The number of vehicles in the USA are increasing day by day, along with it the need for cheap auto insurance is also increasing. Based on the data provided, there are more than 190 million motorists with 240 million listed vehicles. In this article we will study the auto insurance policies in the US:
Auto insurance companies in California: The government has some rules and regulations that need to be followed by all insurance firms. All auto insurance companies in California provide compulsory coverage’s fixed by the government.
Coverages made available from auto insurance companies in California:
1. The amount of coverage given for automobile accident or injury triggered in an incident ranges from $15,000 to $ 30,000.
2. Property damage coverage determined up to $5,000.
3. Optional coverages made available from auto insurance companies in California are collision and comprehensive, medical obligations and bodily coverage for underinsured or uninsured motorists.
Elements considered by “auto insurance companies in California” while issuing rates.
1. Your age.
2. The kind of vehicle you possess.
3. Your driving record.
A Brief Insight into the Auto Insurance Guidelines and Coverage in Virginia
Auto insurance laws and regulations for Virginia do not match with other state governments. Motorists here tolerate responsibility for any damage or damage caused by an accident. Virginia auto insurance provides coverages in three varieties.
a. Bodily personal injury coverage.
b. Property damage liability.
c. Underinsured and uninsured insurance coverage.
d. Liability minimums are 25/50/20.
Minimum Coverage provided by Virginia auto insurance:
1. Coverage of a single accident or harm is $25,000.
2. Coverage for all accidental injuries is $50,000.
3. Property destruction coverage is $20,000.
Auto Insurance Guidelines and Coverage in Texas
Texas auto insurance requires everyone to have minimum liability. Many offers, discounts, and lucrative deals are available. Your work is just to get the lowest quote for yourself.
The minimum degree of coverages:
Bodily Injury Liability (BI): $20,000 per person.
Property Destruction (PD) coverage: $15,000 per crash.
With this evaluation we can come to find that auto insurance companies in California are comparatively expensive nevertheless they provide better coverage.